Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wallabies


I just want to say, I think wallabies are one of the CUTEST animals ever!!!!Wallabies are members of the kangaroo family, so they're marsupials. Fun Fact: just like kangaroos, baby wallabies are born small(they then go to the pouch), and are called joeys. Wallabies are small, and the biggest species is only 6 feet long. when wallabies are attacked, they can balance on their tail, and deliver powerful kicks with their legs. also when in danger, a wallaby might use its tail. Wallaby tails are long and strong, and are used for balance and propping themselves up when they sit, but the Nail Tailed Wallaby also has a sharp growth at the end of its tail that can be used for protection. I think wallabies are SOOOOO cute and I wish it was legal to have them as pets(not like my mom would let me)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment